Skiing, snowboarding, dancing and many other activities for those interested.
|TERMIN||17.01 – 24.01.2016 r|
|Kierownik obozu||mgr Marcin Zabłocki|
|wychowawca||mgr inż. Bartosz Jezierski|
|wychowawca||mgr Maciej Michalak|
|wychowawca||mgr Aneta Ubysz|
Location: Recreation Centre „Dunajec” is situated in a picturesque part of Biały Dunajec, 8 km from Zakopane, away from the busy Zakopianka, on a beautiful mountain river – Biały Dunajec, where the air is clean and fresh. From its window you can see the western part of the Tatra range up to the Giewont cross. There are elegant rooms equipped with wooden furniture, bathroom and TV. The facility has its own HACAP compliant canteen where delicious home-made meals are prepared. The centre has a large common room with a table tennis table and table football at the disposal of the participants, a disco room, a regional gazebo for bonfires. The area of the resort of 5000m square is fenced, there is a playground for children, volleyball and football field. The resort borders directly on the river Biały Dunajec. The advantage of the facility is its location away from the busy street, which affects the safety of children, and the size of the area allowing for free movement and various types of play. An additional advantage of DW Dunajec is its close location to the geothermal waters – hydrotherapy plants and water park „TERMY PODHALAŃSKIE”. From Biały Dunajec it is close to Zakopane (8 km), Bukowina Tatrzańska (about 10 km) and the border crossing to Slovakia in Łysa Polana. There are also hiking and cycling trails, which are perfect for sports groups wishing to train outdoors. There is a sports hall at the centre at the disposal of the participants. Ski lifts are located in the village of Biały Dunajec and for advanced skiers there are excellent ski trails of varying skill levels 12km from the resort.
The programme of the camp:
- daily transportation by bus to the ski slopes.
- dance classes under the supervision of an instructor.
- General sports training in the field, fitness,
- CHILDREN Daily cross-country training under the supervision of a trainer.
- Specialised training in the sports hall (training classes will be held in the sports hall located next to the facility),
- Games and sports on snow for recreational groups divided by age of participants.
- Daytime activities in groups, camp games, competitions, quizzes, discos with an animator.
- FOR THE CHOSEN Activities and games in an indoor swimming pool (Podhale thermal baths) combined with swimming lessons.
- Great atmosphere, unforgettable experiences and many other attractions.
- Sportswear for each participant!
Price of the camp 995 PLN
Advance payment 300zł and full payment should be paid to the account with a note: name and surname of a participant, date of birth, contact telephone number, title -Payment for sports camp 1 installment.
Bank account no. 37 1050 1520 1000 0090 9422 7304
The price of the camp includes:
- Bus travel to DW Dunajec (Departure 17.01.2016; Meeting point: Luboń ul Kołłątaja 1 at Gimnazjum Szkola nr 2 at 6:45 am
- Return to Luboń on 24.01.2016 in the late afternoon.
- Accommodation in DW Dunajec centreFood: 3 meals a day.
- The above-mentioned programme.
- Care provided by qualified supervisory and educational staff.
- FOR THE WANTED Sports activities – sports trainings with qualified coaching staff.
- Biological regeneration, massages by qualified masseurs.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Sportswear for each participant!
- Film „memories from the camp”.
- Possibility of learning to ski, snowboard – for an extra charge.
- A stay at the Podhale thermal baths for an extra charge.
If you are interested in participating, please contact the camp director.
Deadline for reservation and enrolment till 10 January 2016. Reservation condition – advance payment of PLN 300 per person to the organizer.
Number of places is limited. Sequence of payments is a condition of participation. The organizer reserves the right to retain the advance payment in case of cancellation of participation. Full payment for the camp must be made no later than 10 January 2016.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the camp in case of situations beyond the organizer’s control (small number of participants, fortuitous events connected with the organizer). In such situations the organizer undertakes to return the advance payment made by the participants.