|Organizator||Klub sportowy Czerwony Smok|
|Termin||12.01 – 19.01.2019 r.|
|Miejsce||“Złoty Łan” – ul. Żwirki i Wigury 14, Lądek-Zdrój|
|Kierownik obozu||mgr Marcin Zabłocki|
|Trener opiekun||mgr inż. Bartosz Jezierski|
|Trener opiekun||mgr Aneta Ubysz|
- combat sports
- rehabilitation treatments
Location: ,,Złoty Łan” is located on a hillside, about 500m from the centre of the historic spa and the beautiful spa park. Rooms for 2,3,4 people. At a distance of about 250m from the resort there is a ski lift and a chair lift with ski runs 600 and 400 meters long, illuminated and artificially snowed. Złoty Łan is a great base for trips to many tourist attractions in the area. The beautiful location on the slope of the mountain, magical views at any time of the year, the proximity of ski lifts, cross-country skiing trails around Trojak – the mountain on the slope of which our centre “Zloty Lan” is located – as well as hiking and cycling trails, all this makes us an ideal place to spend truly unforgettable moments! It is close to the neighbouring Czech Republic as well as to native places which are a must-see when visiting the Kłodzko Valley.
SOMETHING FOR THE ELDERLY!
Rehabilitation procedures such as: whirlpool baths, hydromassages, massage chair, ozone baths, mud baths, brine baths, whirlpool baths, classic massages and others are available for an additional charge.
- daily trips to the ski slope.
- Dance classes under the supervision of an instructor.
- General sports and development trainings in the field, fitness,
- daily cross-country training under the supervision of a coach.
- Specialized trainings in the hall with a mat for all willing.
- Games and sports on snow for recreational groups according to age of participants.
- Common room activities in groups, camp games, competitions, quizzes, discos with an animator.
- Activities and games in an indoor swimming pool combined with swimming lessons for those willing.
- Great atmosphere, unforgettable experiences and many other attractions.
- Sportswear for each participant!
PLN 1280 without skipasses
1680 PLN with skipasses 5h a day
Advance payment 400zł (non-refundable) and full payment should be paid to the account stating: participant’s name, date of birth, contact telephone number and DEFINITELY WRITE “with ski passes” or “without ski passes”.
2nd instalment with the title – name and surname of the participant 2nd instalment 880 PLN without skipasses or 1280 PLN with skipasses. Not later than 4 January 2019
BE SURE TO STATE WHETHER WITH OR WITHOUT SKI PASSES!
Bank account no. 37 1050 1520 1000 0090 9422 7304
Included in the price of the camp:
- Bus travel to ZŁOTY ŁAN(Departure 12.01.2019; Meeting: Luboń ul. Kołłątaja 1 by the Primary School No. 5 LOSIR hall at 7:45 a.m.; Meeting in Poznań ul. Jana Pawła II 7 Malta Club seat at 8:15 a.m. Return to Poznań 19.01.2019 in the late afternoon).
- Accommodation in Złoty Łan resort
- Boarding: 3 meals a day.
- Program as above.
- Supervision of qualified supervisory and educational staff.
- Sports activities – sports trainings with qualified coaching staff.
- Biological regeneration, massages by qualified masseurs.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Sportswear for each participant!
- Possibility of learning to ski or snowboard for an extra charge.
- A stay at the swimming pool for an extra charge.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact the manager or club coaches on the phone numbers given above. On the website www.czerwony-smok.pl you can download forms: camp card (obligatory for minors), contract, participant regulations – statement (obligatory signed by parents), conditions of participation. Deadline for reservation and enrolment until 4.01 2019. Reservation condition – advance payment of PLN 400 to the organizer – non-refundable.
Number of places is limited and the order of payments is a condition for participation. The organizer reserves the right to retain the advance payment in case of cancellation of participation. Full payment for the camp must be made no later than 4.01. 2019. Otherwise, the participant will be deleted from the list of participants and the amount paid will be non-refundable. The advance payment is non-refundable.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the camp in case of situations beyond the organizer’s control (low number of participants, fortuitous events connected with the organizer). In such situations the organizer is obliged to return the advance payment made by the participants.