|Organizator||Klub sportowy Czerwony Smok|
|Termin||18.08 – 27.08.2019.r|
|Miejsce||Ośrodek “Mewa” – ul. Leśna 8, 72 – 350 Niechorze|
|Kierownik obozu||mgr Marcin Zabłocki|
|Główny koordynator sportowy||mgr inż. Bartosz Jezierski|
|Trener||mgr Maciej Michalak|
This year KSW fighters will spend the whole camp with us, leading the trainings. Borys Mankowski Polish wrestler and welterweight MMA fighter, KSW international welterweight champion from 2014 to 2017. Mateusz Gamrot holder of two championship belts in KSW, Łukasz Rajewski KSW fighter, Marcin Parcheta Muay Thai World Champion.
And also new classes for women! Continuation of SPRING BODY CHALLENGE Fitness, Aeroboxing, ABT, body strengthening and self-defence.
Sports and recreation camp for everyone !!!
Summer by the Baltic sea letorze children, teenagers, adults, families :
for those willing dance, self-defence, combat sports, gym, fitness, daily training, improving general fitness through sport and fun.
In 2007, the beach in NIECHORZ, as one of few seaside resorts, was awarded a Blue Flag.
It is a picturesquely situated holiday resort among coniferous and mixed forests. The atmosphere of peace and quiet, high iodine content in the air are assets which create a wonderful microclimate. For this reason, the town is recommended to all those who suffer from asthma or other upper respiratory tract ailments.
Niechorze is a well-known bathing resort, with a wide sandy beach, one of the most beautiful in the coastal region of Rewal. On the dunes you can find the position of the seaside myrobalan, which is a protected plant. It is a well-organised tourist destination with a specific microclimate. A walk along the beach to the lighthouse, which is 1.0 km away, or a trip to the ornithological reserve – waterfowl on Lake Liwia-Luża, are unforgettable experiences.
The object is wonderfully located by the sea (10 m from the sea!!!) and the lake Liwia-Luża – strict nature reserve. Quiet, drowning in green surroundings, clean air saturated with sea aerosol make each of our guests leave us fully rested and relaxed.
The size of the resort’s area allowed us to effectively combine the quiet zone, where three guest houses and three guest buildings are located, with the active recreation area, where the summer camp house is situated, rooms for 2-6 people with bathrooms, fridges, TV and internet. Lush greenery, a large summer swimming pool, a tennis court, basketball, volleyball and football courts, places for bonfires, a summer cafe, conference and pedagogical rooms.
- Children and youth
- Students of the Red Dragon Sports Club, Nak Muay Szczecin
- Families with children, primary, secondary school pupils, students.
- Daily general sports activities in the field (for those willing)
- Everyday cross-country training under the supervision of a coach (for those willing)
- Every day specialized classes in the gym for children, young people and adults (Taekwondo, Kick-Boxing, K1, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA) *Hip Hop dance, Dance, New modern.
- ACTIVITIES FOR WOMEN: Fitness, Aeroboxing, ABT, body strengthening and the continuation of the SPRING BODY CHALLENGE project and self-defence.
- Sports activities (beach volleyball tournament, football tournament and other team games with a sports animator for recreational groups and players)
- Swimming in the sea and sunbathing
- Swimming in the pool and sunbathing
- Participation in local events
- Daily activities with an animator.
- Outdoor summer cinema.
- Daily camp games and activities (e.g. treasure hunts. Baptism by sea)
- Competitions and quizzes in the open air with an animator.
- Trzęsacz – a walk (for more advanced runners) – the ruins of a gothic church from the turn of the 14th/15th century standing on a high shore
- Niechorze – a lighthouse was built on a high, 22-meter, cliff coast.
- Take a ride on a historic Retro train (Rewal, Trzęsacz, Pogorzelica, Niechorze – for those interested, extra fee)
- A stay in the rope park “Revolta” (for those willing – extra fee)
- Great atmosphere, unforgettable experiences and many other attractions.
- Wellness – massages by qualified masseurs. (for those willing – additionally paid)
The price of the camp includes:
- Travel by tourist class coach (bar, video-dvd, air conditioning)
- Accommodation in the recreation centre “Mewa” for 9 nights
- Boarding 4 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner)
- The above-mentioned programme
- Care provided by qualified supervisory and educational staff – physical education teachers
- Sports activities – sports trainings with qualified coaching staff.
- THIS YEAR THE WHOLE CAMP WILL BE HELPED BY KSW fighters, who will lead the trainings Borys Mankowski Polish wrestler and MMA welterweight fighter, from 2014 to 2017 KSW international welterweight champion. Mateusz Gamrot holder of two championship belts in KSW, Łukasz Rajewski KSW fighter, Marcin Parcheta Muay Thai World Champion.
- Animator’s care
- lifeguard care during swimming
- Sportswear for each participant (for those willing)
- Camp video – a memory of SUMMER 2019
- NW insurance
*child 3-6 years old 1270zł/os (without bed) 1st payment 400zł/ 2nd instalment 470zł till 30.06/
III instalment 400 PLN till 11.08
*child 3-6 years 1450zl/os (with bed) I payment 400zl/ II installment 550zl by 30.06/
III instalment 500zł till 11.08
*Children, youth 7-17 years 1640zł/os I payment 400zł/ II installment 640zł do 30.06/
III installment 600zl until 11.08
*adults 18+ 1800zl/os I payment 400zl/ II installment 750zl by 30.06/ III installment 650zl by 11.08
*adults flats 2220zł/os (after previous arrangement and reservation)
I payment 400 PLN/ II installment 920 PLN till 30.06/ III installment 900 PLN till 11.08
*Possession of dog 360zł (after prior approval of the resort – obligation to clean up after your dog)
Account number: 37 1050 1520 1000 0090 9422 7304
When making the payment it is necessary to provide: Participant’s name, date of birth, telephone number, AND SIZE (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
If you are interested in attending, please call us (listed above) Deadline for booking (payment) and enrolment is 10 August 2018 or until places run out.
Condition of reservation payment 400 zł. Per person advance payment to the organizer or to the account, (advance payment is not refundable) In the title of the transfer please give the name and surname of the participant, date of birth and parent’s or own phone number in the case of adults. Completed camp card (in case of minors) given to the camp leader on the day of departure.
Failure to meet any of the above conditions will not be taken into account as a place reservation. Completed documents should be left at the reception desk at Czerwony Smok club in Poznań or in Luboń or sent back signed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of places limited.
Participation in the camp depends on the order of applications by paying an advance.
Due to a very small number of double rooms the order of booking is determined by notifying the organizer and making an advance payment (the information concerns adults). After using up the limit of 2-person rooms the rest of participants will be accommodated in 3, 4, 5 and 6-person rooms together with other participants.